Preseason Schedule is as follows:
- Advance to Pre-Week 2: 11:59 PM Eastern Tuesday 02/26
- Advance to Pre-Week 3: 8 PM Eastern Wednesday 02/27
- Advance to Pre-Week 4: 10 PM Eastern Wednesday 02/27
- Advance to Regular Season: 11:59 PM Eastern Wednesday 02/27
Do not sign ANY FA on Tuesday! Make sure to cut down your roster to 63 (53 plus 10 practice squad players) by Wednesday night.
If you have roster minimums you need to fill contact an admin and they will supply you with a really bad player from FA (no handouts, so don’t think just because you don’t have a punter you get the best in FA).
We will NOT be doing a FA draft this preseason. Instead, we will bid on players. The best contract gets the player!
This will take into account contract length, bonus amount and salary amount. Winning contracts will be posted Tuesday night at 11:59 PM Eastern. These players will be reserved to that team until advance to the regular season – if not signed they’re fair game week 1 of the regular season.
I will be posting updates to many rules by Wednesday’s advance to the regular season. All players will be required to read and understand the revised/added rules.
In addition, we’re rewarding everybody who played at least 14 games last season (and did not miss any other events) with a single player bump from normal to quick development. Please alert an admin of your choice and we’ll make the change. Full list of eligible people and selected players is below.
- Browns (Camp) – RT Bryant Webster
- Jaguars (FaintJoey) – DT Rashaad Jameson
- Packers (Fenrir) – WR Giorgio Veal
- Bears (Hell)
- Saints (hof) – CB Martinez Armstrong
- Titans (iBolivian) – LT Ross Fletcher
- Bengals (ismith) – MLB Franklin Baggs
- Seahawks (Mamba) – LG Vasty Ruff
- Phenom (Eagles)
- Buccaneers (SGC) – LG Bradley Nalbone
- Jets (Sk1nz) – RG Darren Spellman
- Patriots (supa) – WR Randall McCarthy
- Raiders (Rain) – QB Rich Ofenheusle
- Steelers (Violent) – WR Nickell Avril
- Broncos (War) – ROLB Miles Edwards
- 49ers (warren)
This is incentive to get active and stay active!