Congrats to Warren on his 31-27 EOTP Madden Bowl XLIII victory over Hell!
We’ll be following the below schedule for the offseason. I will be tagging everybody in chat to update you on the schedule as we advance.
We will be advancing past re-signs Wednesday (3/21) night at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Get your bids in early and often leading up to the first advance if you’re really worried about losing out on players – many high profile players now sign on the first FA advance.
All listed advances are within 15 minutes of the posted time to avoid blatant sniping.
- First Advance: Thursday (3/22) 8 PM Eastern
- Second Advance: Thurs. 10 PM Eastern
- Third Advance: Thurs. 11:59 PM Eastern
The 2021 NFL Draft will be held at 9:00 PM Eastern on Friday Mar. 23.
The first round I will be giving people 5 minutes per pick if they want it to negotiate trades. If you want to pick quicker feel free. Each round after that I will skip people who either A) did not show for their first round pick or B) did not RSVP for the draft and are not active in the chat at the time. Rounds 2-7 will proceed at normal pick clock.
Remember that all trades require approval from the committee so be prepared for late trades to take some time to be approved. Additionally I will be at work until part of the way through the first round so the other admins will be running the start of the draft.
A FEW NOTES
- If you’re still not aware of it you should check out our revised player regression model!
- I’ve had to talk to a few people this season about play calling, namely on defense. I recommend that everybody go over the rules and ask if you have any questions.