Congrats to Lyfe on his 20-10 EOTP Madden Bowl XL victory over FaintJoey!
We’ll be following the below schedule for the offseason. I will be posting a calendar event in GroupMe for the draft (and every other event) — I expect everybody to RSVP to it if they plan to make the draft so we know who will and won’t be there.
We will be advancing past re-signs Sunday (11/5) night at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Get your bids in early and often leading up to the first advance if you’re really worried about losing out on players – many high profile players now sign on the first FA advance.
All listed advances are within 15 minutes of the posted time to avoid blatant sniping.
- First Advance: Monday (11/6) 8 PM Eastern
- Second Advance: Mon. 10 PM Eastern
- Third Advance: Mon. 11:59 PM Eastern
The NFL Draft will be held at 9:00 PM Eastern on Tuesday Nov. 7th.
The first round I will be giving people 5 minutes per pick if they want it to negotiate trades. If you want to pick quicker feel free. Each round after that I will skip people who either A) did not show for their first round pick or B) did not RSVP for the draft and are not active in the chat at the time. Rounds 2-7 will proceed at normal pick clock.
A FEW NOTES
- If you’re not aware of it you should check out our revised player regression model!
- I will be posting rule reminders/clarifications during the offseason and preseason
- Please pay attention to the calendar events in GroupMe so that we can keep everything moving smoothly and prevent confusion.